Scribe Post

6:39 PM

(5) Comments

Today we did some math,and i will be showing the question,Mr.Harbeck just teach use a bit then he went somewhere.

Heres the first question.Round your answer to the nearest hundredth.

a2+b2=c2
23 squared+36 squared=c2
529+1290=c2
1825=c2
√ 1828 √ c2
42.720=c
40.700

A rectangle has a perimeter of 32cm,the length of the field is 5 meters more than twice the
width.Find the diameters of the field
*Solve using Algebra method. Draw diagram


Next one is..
these/She had__18__ possible trip pass.
__6__ out comes with trains.
the probability of C,T,F is __1/18__ which is 5.59 repeated
C, R , V they all both have 6.

Alwin8-73

5 Responses to "Scribe Post"

xtian 9-05 said :
March 5, 2009 at 6:49 PM
Alwin, I think you should add more color and good explenation, good job.
Andrew9-06 said :
March 8, 2009 at 9:34 PM
Alwin, good juob but i think u should have done a better job by putting colors on the titles, and the explanation and if u could have more explanation and pictures will be great but other than that good job !
Zerlina905 said :
March 9, 2009 at 6:36 PM
Great job Alwin! But I think you should have added more colour to the post and picture so it is more understandable. The title you're supposed to put a date on the scribe. Great job again!
Zerlina905 said :
March 9, 2009 at 6:37 PM
Great job Alwin! But I think you should have added more colour to the post and picture so it is more understandable. The title you're supposed to put a date on the scribe. Great job again!
peachy 8-41 said :
March 9, 2009 at 10:04 PM
Aw, thanks a lot for your scribe post, honestly! I was away, at the LA Workshop and I missed math that day. No one in my class told me what I missed (my fault I guess for not asking), and when I got home the stuff you guys all did that day wasn't up yet. So.. yea. Thanks :D This will really help me a lot on my posters. Well, one of them. The way you solved the first problem, I think that you could have shown or explained how to do it. Like, I understood it clearly because well, I go to the same school as you and I learn the same things as you! :D. But, there are other people out there who read all of the scribes, so yea. :) You could have said .. "This is how you solve this problem. The first thing you do is write out the pythagorean theorem because it'll for sure help you....." and yea. But it's fine. :) For last question kind of confuses me, but maybe it's just me. A picture for that would have been helpful, haha. Or atleast one of Harbecks slides. But... it's okay. I can still figure it out! Good job! AWWWW! GOOD JOB ALWIN! AWWWWWW :D :D :D :D :D ONE mistake found :) just the i's. They should be captailized. But I guess it doesn't really matter, since its Math.

Post a Comment