- Pythagoras is a greek guy.
- First person who started vegitarian .
- Pythagoras is the inventor of the pythgorean theorem.
- Born between 580BC to 572Bc.
A triangle also consist of two short lines they are called legs, the legs are combined together to make ninety degrees.
-if you combine both right triangles two beta and thetha will combine and adds up to 90 degrees each(theta + beta= 90 degree)
- The Pythagorean theorem is an a+b=c equation.
- The Pythagoren theorem is also used in every day life.
To get the C you need to follow the formula, (a+b=c).
This formula shows that the the c is made up of a and b.