Pythagoras was born between 580 and 572 BC, died between 500 and 490 BC. He was a Greek mathematician. Pythagoras was the first vegetarian. He is best known for the Pythagorean theorem, which bears his name. Known as "the father of numbers".
Some important vocabularies:
- Legs -Short sides (a or b) of the Right Triangle that make the 90°.
- Hypotenuse -The longest side of the right triangle.
- R.A.T.-Right Angled Triangle, have 90° angle.
- Greek - are a nation and ethnic group native to Greece, Cyprus and neighbouring regions who can also be found in a plethora of Omogenia communities around the world.
- Theorem -may be taken to mean a formula that can be derived according to the derivation rules of a fixed formal system. The statements of a theory as expressed in a formal language are called its elementary theorems and are said to be true.
2nd Artifact: Right Triangle
3rd Artifact: Square/Rectangle
Here's the Video: