We were given an assignment that relates to the movie pay it forward. Students are suppose to do one act of kindness. Then answering the following questions.
1) Who are you going to help?
2) What are you going to do?
3) Where are you going to do this?
4) When are you going to do this?
For Pay it Forward, I'm going to help my parents and my brother. For my parents I will make them cofee and then attach a note on it that will make them smile. After, I'm going to help my brother do his math homework. I'm planning to do both at home. I will try to help my brother with his homework everyday.
1) What happened?
2) How did you feel?
3) How did the person/ people react?
4) Did you ask the person/ people involved to pay it forward? How did the person/ people react to this?
Pay it forward did work. I made my parents smile. Also I helped my brother finish his math homework. It felt really good making someone smile, and to help them with something.They acted really surprised, and happy at the same time. I asked my parents and my brother to pay it forward. And they said yes.