Scribe Post for December 11, 2008

10:12 PM

(4) Comments

Today in class we covered all of our homework from yesterday. After, Mr.Harbeck assigned us pages 5 and 23. In page 5, we only had to fill in the blank from 1-8. Which were A,R,Y,S,O,E,I,and D. Then try to fill up some letters in the statement box.

One example:


Next, page 3. All Mr.Harbeck assigned us to do on this page is to simplify each question then fill out the statement below.

One example:

Sorry if my pictures were too big, I couldn't seem to take out the white space.
That is all we did in class because we had our presentations to rehearse.
For the next Scribe I choose JUSTIN P.

4 Responses to "Scribe Post for December 11, 2008"

gerico873 said :
December 12, 2008 at 10:18 PM
GOOD JOB LEO!nice work,and nice fonts it helps me to understand this new lesson:)
simran 9-05 said :
December 13, 2008 at 5:33 PM
Good job! Nice job explaining the what we did in class , just one little tip instead of saying is to simplify, you should have said was to simplify., but that's all.
Zerlina905 said :
December 14, 2008 at 11:18 AM
Good job! Well done on the scribe post, it was easy to understand and I also like your pictures. You should add more colour and bigger fonts, it would be fantastic. Good job again!
December 16, 2008 at 8:59 PM
Great Job! I liked your pictures and very clear to understand. I agree with Zerlina put bigger fonts.

Post a Comment