Hi from the University of Regina

10:59 PM

(7) Comments

Hi. I'm Jocelyn Skogberg from the University of Regina. I'm in secondary education (high school) right now and I'm training to become a math teacher. As one of my classes working with computers in school I was signed up with your class to blog along with you. I'm going to post comments on some of your blogs about the work you are doing in your classes as well as possibly some questions of my own. Things can work both ways, so you can post comments on my blog as well. I'm really excited to get you know all of you and I can't wait to get started seeing all the work you are doing over the semester.

Jocelynskogberg

7 Responses to "Hi from the University of Regina"

Vikram 9-05 said :
October 14, 2008 at 11:04 PM
Okay Mr.Skogberg or can I can I call you Jocely? Either way thanks for looking at our blog, and thanks for letting us see yours. :)
Mr. H said :
October 15, 2008 at 10:36 AM
Thanks for introducing yourself to the students. I hope you have a great experience mentoring them on their path to new math knowledge.
October 15, 2008 at 5:43 PM
Hi thanks for looking at our blog :)
melanie905 said :
October 15, 2008 at 7:54 PM
Hello Jocelyn, welcome to our math blog :) We're all looking forward to getting to know you, and I hope you'll have fun "mentoring" us, students. Well, thanks for joining our blog, and we hope that we'll all have fun this year :)
Zerlina905 said :
October 15, 2008 at 9:55 PM
Hi Jocelyn. hope you enjoy our blog this year. Ill also check out your blog too. thanks for looking at the blog!
Darren 8-73 said :
October 17, 2008 at 7:14 AM
Welcome, to Sargent park :D
mylesrocks said :
October 18, 2008 at 12:07 PM
HALLOOOO!:) thanks for visiting our blog :) and welcome :)

Post a Comment