pay it forwad jan 8th

12:18 PM

(3) Comments

Before winter vacation we watch a movie " Pay it Forwad " . In winter vacation many immigrants came here and some from my country. In beside my house there are one family came from a muslim family just like me and they want help to know about this country and the buses time table that they can travel by bus. So I decided to help them. I told my mom can I help them than my mom said " yes! you can " so I go for visit their house and I saw a girl just like me I mean same age and I help her for admission in Canada's school and help her parents too and in some days I get a really good friend like her and such a nice family fot pass my leisure time. It just like that story I see " Pay It Forward ". In that movie a girls help another girl to know something special. I help the girl to know the country and the people and I won her friendship and she is a really good student too, we always help other for study about something and made so many plans that we want to do that summer and my mom and her mom also get friend. Oh! I forgot to tell her name, her name is mouli and she is from my country too. now she tell me first I fill really a outsider! but now I am fill very good to have a friend like u and I told her me too!
I just tell myself some question
why her family don't want to stay here?
Is that Bangladesh is better than Canada?
Is that Canada is better than Bangladesh?
Is that good for our future to stay here?

3 Responses to "pay it forwad jan 8th"

melanie905 said :
January 8, 2009 at 5:35 PM
Good job Azra! Although, you didn't upload any pictures, and you didn't answer some questions that you were suppose to, but it's still good. I liked how you explained everything.
azra873 said :
January 10, 2009 at 10:48 AM
Yes , Malanie u are right. now I am going to solve those mistakes. thanks!
melanie905 said :
January 10, 2009 at 10:08 PM
Haha, no problem Azra, just trying to do my job (:

Post a Comment