Pay it Forwad

5:07 PM

(2) Comments

Before the winter break we watched a movie entittled "Pay it Forward". In the movie there was a boy who believed that that just one person can make a big difference. We have a assignment that we have to act kindness. And we have answer this questions.

1). Who are you going to help?
2). What are you going to do?
3). When are you going to do this?
4). When ar going to do this?


During the break my aunt needed someone to take care of her kids because she to go to work and their babysitter can't come. I volunteered to look after them. I played with them, helped them with their needs, prepared their food and did a little house cleaning.

I enjoyed my time with them. I felt great with what I did.I can say doing things, even simple things, showing kindness and giving help could really make a difference.

lance8-73

,

2 Responses to "Pay it Forwad"

bea873 said :
January 7, 2009 at 6:49 PM
Nice! Lance you have a great work but I think it's late, is it?I don't know,but you did a good job!
melanie905 said :
January 10, 2009 at 1:16 AM
Good job Lance, but I think you should turn the picture so then people don't have to look at it sideways. Also, I think that you should've been in the picture with the kids. I liked how you explained everything, though. Great job, again!

Post a Comment