Pay it Forward

3:02 PM

(2) Comments

In class we watched a movie called ''Pay it Forward" its about a boy who helped lots of people. And our assignment was to do an act of kindness.

We had to do answer these questions:

1). Who are you going to help?
2). What are you going to do?
3).Where you going to do it?
4).When are you going to do this?


I decided to help my dad shovelling, but we had to wait until the snow stop, I didn't know shovelling can be really hard, it was really cold and I got really tired. And I felt really happy because i helped my dad. I think helping someone and showing kindness can make a difference.

anylance8-73

,

2 Responses to "Pay it Forward"

bea873 said :
January 7, 2009 at 7:11 PM
Any you have a nice work.although you have some spelling mistakes and you should put some pictures,but you did a good job!
melanie905 said :
January 7, 2009 at 7:16 PM
Good job Any! I also agree with Bea, though. You should upload at least one picture, and you also have a few mistakes. But, it's still good. Great job, Any!

Post a Comment