Pay it Forward

12:18 PM

(2) Comments

In school we watched a movie called Pay it Forward. We were told to help a stranger or someone we know with a random act of kindness. The goal was to make some body's life a little easier. I decided to do snow shoveling because my aunt's house and mine had a lot of snow around it. I started on my Back Yard and moved to the front. It was cold so I wore gloves. After my house was done I went to my aunt's house. I did the front and some of the back ( The back was too much).
After I was done I felt happy knowing I did something and only got a thank you back. I learned that snow shoveling is hard if it is cold and gets tiring.

One person can make a difference with a little bit of effort. I got good feeling after helping my aunt.

......

Vikram 9-05

,

2 Responses to "Pay it Forward"

bea873 said :
January 5, 2009 at 6:56 AM
your work was nice but you should have a pictures but like what you said you try to have your pictures as soon as possible good job!
melanie905 said :
January 5, 2009 at 6:07 PM
Good job, Vikram! I could see that you answered all the questions, but what I can't see are your three paragraphs (so, all you need to do is seperate all your information into three parts). I'm also looking forward into seeing you picture(s). Well, good job again!

Post a Comment