Pay it Forward

12:47 PM

(5) Comments

In class we watched a movie called Pay it Forward. In the movie one young boy helped so many people and made such a difference. So our assignment was to do an act of kindness. We had to answer these questions.
1) Who are you going to help?
2) What are you going to do?
3) Where are you going to do this?
4) When are you going to do this?

The task I choose was to help my dad shovel the snow. I going to be shoveling outside of my house. This task was harder then it seemed. I never knew how hard my parents had to work just to shovel the snow.










I felt happy that I helped my dad take a brake from shoveling the snow. When I asked my dad to Pay it Forward, he said that he will also do the neighbors side walk when we shovel the snow. So you ask if one person can make a difference, my answer is yes! Only one person can make a difference in so many ways! I learned that you don't have to do something big to help out, it's just the fact that you made someone happy!

simran 9-05

,

5 Responses to "Pay it Forward"

bea873 said :
January 3, 2009 at 10:22 PM
nice work Simran! I like the way you put the questions and answer it nicely good job!
January 3, 2009 at 10:45 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
melanie905 said :
January 3, 2009 at 11:48 PM
Great job Simran! Your pictures were nice, and you explained your experience very well. Good job, again!
January 4, 2009 at 2:57 PM
Great Job simran! One thing your last paragraph is sopossed to be two paragraphs.
kara 9-05 said :
January 4, 2009 at 5:45 PM
Great job Simran! you explained what you did very well!

Post a Comment