Pay It Forward

2:41 AM

(1) Comments

I didn't manage to finish this early because my computer is being repaired so I will try to get this picture up as soon as possible. So over the winter break, I decided to help anyone in any way I can. But I am going to tell you about shoveling my neighbors driveway. I know a lot of people worked on this because they thought this would be the easiest way but I only worked on this because this was the picture I could take at the time. I did other things but I will try to pay it forward more. So I helped my neighbor by shoveling their sidewalk of snow and did this whenever I had the chance.

Here is a picture of me shoveling:

So when I was shoveling my neighbors sidewalk I felt like courage was welling up inside of me. I just felt like I had to do it and finish it for them. I didn't have the chance to talk to my neighbors because I shoveled around 10-11 pm. But I will try to get a chance and hope they will understand because they are elderly.

I definitely think one person can make a difference because when you help a person, courage wells up inside of them which makes their dreams in to reality. Also this person will start thinking or dreaming of ways to help others. Once you help this person they will respect you more and help you back maybe.

Thank You, and I will try to get the picture up asap.

1 Response to "Pay It Forward"

melanie905 said :
January 4, 2009 at 5:12 PM
Good job Leomar! I'm really looking forward to seeing your picture. I liked how you explained why the picture wasen't there, and how you explained your shoveling experience. Good job, again!

Post a Comment