Pay it forward

11:40 PM

(3) Comments

1) Who are you going to help?
2) What are you going to do?
3) Where are you going to do this?
4) When are you going to do this?

During class we watched a movie called pay it forward. a story of a young boy attempts to make the world a better place after his teacher gives him that chance. so our assingment was to act out some kindness.

The task i chose is shoveling. two days  before new year me and kareel chose to go to my friends house. then me and Kareel started acting out some kindness by shoveling our friends house yard.

It was cold that day but me and kareel choose to pay it forward. I beilive that making a difference is one of a good kind act and i believe that everyone can make a change.

hope you have a blessed and a Happy New Year..! 

here is some pics:

3 Responses to "Pay it forward"

Andrew9-06 said :
January 4, 2009 at 12:02 AM
mine is so short..
bea873 said :
January 4, 2009 at 3:05 PM
good job Andrew but you have spelling mistakes,over all great job!
melanie905 said :
January 4, 2009 at 5:18 PM
Good job to you both! I liked your picture, and your paragraphs. But I also agree with Bea, you have a few spelling mistakes. But still, great job!

Post a Comment