Pay it Forward

7:02 PM

(2) Comments

Before winter break we've watched the movie "Pay it Forward".There's a task that we have to do and that is to do something that you can say pay it forward.In the movie there was a boy that believe that one person can make big difference.In this assignment we have to have act of kindness.In order to solve that we have some couple of question that we have to answer:



1.Who are you going help?
2.What are you going to do?
3.When are you going to do this?

During the break i want to give my family a little help.For the first time i will woke up 5:30 even though i've sleep in 2:00 in the morning.I will do lots of things in our house to pay my parents forward for what they do to us every day.I've started in 5:40 and clean up the living room and the washroom. Then 8:00 i was the dishes and make our breakfast.Ive wash the dishes once again and take a bath because have a practice in 11:00 to 12:30.After my mom picked me in school i shovel snow and clean our car.I'm kind a tired and i started to sleep but i have to do somethingelse to help my parents but my mom said thank you.And i was like so sleepy and i fall down on the bed and started to rest.I enjoyed time doing those things.I feel great that i do a little help for my parents.Showing kindness can really make a Big difference.

2 Responses to "Pay it Forward"

bea873 said :
January 8, 2009 at 9:47 PM
Nice work! Gerico although you should have some pics.. to saw what you did for our task to did some act of kindness,other than that good job!
melanie905 said :
January 10, 2009 at 1:28 AM
Great job Gerico! I liked the way you did more than one act of kindness to help your parents. But I also agree with Bea. You should have at least one picture, and you made a few spelling mistakes, but it's still okay. Great job, again!

Post a Comment